Overview / Class Session | Zoom Video
We will share our final projects with one another in short sessions. The creator will briefly share intent – the rest of us will offer peer review and feedback. We will also do our SmartEvals and make plans for our final exit interviews.
Assignment 13: Create a Portfolio Introduction | Portfolio Intros 20-A13
When someone clicks on your author tag, they will see all of your posts in reverse chronological order. Think of this post as the introduction to your work.
Be sure to give it a good title and featured image. You might want to think “big picture” here. This will introduce your work to the world.
You should embed a few of your previous post into the “introduction.”
Just search blocks for WordPress. And insert the URL of post you want to embed into block.
- highlight your final project
- also showcase other work you did that you are proud of (could link to specific pages)
- your progress – what you thought of the work you did
- your approach to teaching / learning history
Here’s a nice example from last fall by Casey Holland
END OF SEMESTER CHECKLIST
- Complete course assessment at SmartEvals
- All blog posts completed – see list here.
(You should have completed 13 posts – includes your final project and final reflection )
- Upload the URL of your final project blog post to TaskStream for final assessment.