- Cite textual Evidence to Support Analysis of Primary and Secondary Sources
- Describe how a text presents information (e.g sequentially, comparatively, casually)
- Analyze and interpret historical material from a variety of historical perspectives in United States History
- By the end of this lesson, students should be able to describe and evaluate the quality of life in the colonies from the perspectives of various groups, including city dwellers, farmers, women, children, and different social classes.
- By the end of the lesson, students will be able to understand what it meant to be an “American” during the 1750s through discussion of different perspectives of colonist.
- Attached is my lesson plan, that goes into depth about the lesson
- Attached is the compare worksheet
Lessons Modified from: